Gina Soleil is a Motivational Speaker, Executive Coach and American Author. Featured in Star Tribune, IT Business Edge, MINNPOST and FOX NEWS for her fresh new approach to business, for over two decades Gina Soleil has been motivating and coaching executive leaders through transformational change and advanced leadership studies. She works with Fortune notable companies, privately held businesses, non-profit organizations and government agencies. Client examples include: Best Buy, UnitedHealth Group, Wipro Technologies, Cargill, Medtronic, BlueStem Brands, Batteries Plus, The Nerdery and American Foods Group.
Soleil’s passion is helping executive leaders reach their full potential both personally and professionally. Her mission to is make GOOD the driving force in business throughout the world by inspiring and motivating executive leaders to live their best life now!
- Executive Leadership Development
- Inclusion & Diversity
- Culture Development
- Employee Engagement
- High-Performing Teams
- Change & Communication
- Master’s in Organizational Leadership/Strategic Management
- BA in Professional Communications/Training and Adult Development
- Certified practitioner of Oneness Neuro-Linguistic Psychology (Oneness NLP)
- Certified Hypnotherapist
- Certified Master Practitioner of Human Energetics
- Published in CEO Magazine
- Blogger for Huffington Post
- Published author of Fuel Your Business: How to Energize People, Ignite Action and Drive Profits.
Contact Gina Soleil: