Gina Soleil is a published author and expert in workplace cultures . Featured in Star Tribune, IT Business Edge, MINNPOST and FOX NEWS for her fresh new approach to business, for over a decade Gina Soleil has been advising executive leaders through culture transformation, engagement strategy and employee experience leadership. She works with Fortune notable companies, privately held businesses, non-profit organizations and government agencies. Client examples include: Best Buy, Medtronic, UnitedHealth Group, Cargill, Wipro Technologies, BlueStem Brands, Batteries Plus, The Nerdery and American Foods Group.
Soleil’s passion is making GOOD the driving force in business throughout the world by teaching business leaders how to create thriving cultures good for both people and profit.
- Culture Strategy
(Cascading, Team Engagement, Difficult Conversations, Executive Presentations)
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Building Team and Organizational Trust
- Master’s in Organizational Leadership/Strategic Management
- BA in Professional Communications/Training and Adult Development
- Certified Brain-Based Coach
- Certified Master Practitioner of Oneness Neuro-Linguistic Psychology
- Certified Hypnotherapist
- Certified Master Practitioner of Human Energetics
- Published in CEO Magazine
- Blogger for Huffington Post
- Published author of Fuel Your Business: How to Energize People, Ignite Action and Drive Profits.
- Member of ICF (International Coach Federation)
Contact Gina Soleil: