Gina Soleil is an Executive Coach, Motivational Speaker and American Author. Featured in Star Tribune, IT Business Edge, MINNPOST and FOX NEWS for her fresh new approach to business, for over two decades Gina Soleil has been motivating and coaching executive leaders through transformational change and advanced leadership studies. She works with Fortune notable companies, privately held businesses, non-profit organizations and government agencies. Client examples include: Best Buy, UnitedHealth Group, Wipro Technologies, Medtronic, Cargill, BlueStem Brands, Batteries Plus, The Nerdery and American Foods Group.
Soleil’s passion is helping executive leaders reach their full potential in business and in life. Her mission to is to make GOOD the driving force in business throughout the world.
- Change Management
- Culture Strategy
- Enterprise and Executive Communication
- Building Team and Organizational Trust
- Master’s in Organizational Leadership/Strategic Management
- BA in Professional Communications/Training and Adult Development
- Certified Brain-Based Coach
- Certified Master Practitioner of Oneness Neuro-Linguistic Psychology
- Certified Hypnotherapist
- Certified Master Practitioner of Human Energetics
- Published in CEO Magazine
- Blogger for Huffington Post
- Published author of Fuel Your Business: How to Energize People, Ignite Action and Drive Profits.
- Member of ICF (International Coach Federation)
Contact Gina Soleil: