Author, speaker, and coach, Gina Soleil invites you to leave the chaos of work behind by attending her upcoming workshop Empowering Women in the Workplace.
Empowering Women in the Workplace Level I, teaches you how to take back your personal power, establish relationship boundaries and protect against challenging environments holding you back. Get ready to reclaim your calm and remain present through the pressures of life. During this workshop you’ll learn energy wellness techniques that will have you feeling empowered to take on the world!
Participants will learn how to:
- Reclaim personal power and create relationship boundaries
- Be present, centered and grounded using day-to-day meditation techniques
- Protect against unhealthy relationships and environments
- Remain energetically balanced and healthy
- Dress comfortably for meditation exercises
- Bring a lunch, yoga mat, small pillow, light blanket and water bottle
- Tea and coffee will be provided in the morning
- No previous experience necessary
- Appropriate for all professional levels, backgrounds and industries
- Free and metered street parking or $5 parking validation at Calhoun Square garage
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to host a workshop at your business