Leader Accelerator Groups are advanced leadership forums for corporate businesses. In 3-months your leaders will strengthen their executive presence, skills and leadership aptitude through applied learning so they can in-turn strengthen and mobilize teams throughout your organization.
Accelerator groups prepare you and your team for a whole new world of business. A world of business where putting people first and achieving extraordinary profits is not only possible, it’s your future.
- Groups meet 6 times over 3 months (6-month option available)
- No more than 7 leaders in each group
- Group members receive 3 executive coaching sessions
- Sessions are virtual, hosted via video-conference
- Groups are organized based on level of responsibility and job scope
- Global participation: North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific and Europe
- Group sessions focus on leadership topics impacting global business. Individual coaching sessions focus on each leader’s individual goals.
- The group series is unique in that it’s an executive coaching program, not traditional training; participants come to the table ready to solve problems, develop solutions to real business challenges and learn new approaches using industry best practices–a mastermind group at its best.
- Participants receive the Accelerator program book, Designed to Win: How to create a winning culture in a rapidly changing world, videos in preparation for each session and take the Culture Profiles, Trust Curve and Character-based Leadership Assessments.
- Certification is provided to those who successfully implement their proposed culture strategy and meet program requirements.
What participants experience as a result:
- Accelerated career growth and personal growth
- Able to build a high-performing business culture in less time
- Ability to grow your network of executive leaders in various companies
- Stronger executive presence
- Increase in employee/team engagement
- More confidence & stronger risk taking skills
- More effective communication and influencing skills
- Ability to mitigate and reduce workplace conflict
- Ability to solve current state challenges faster and more effectively
- Ability to eliminate obstacles getting in the way of optimal performance
- Ability to master the matrix in large corporations
- Gain strategy alignment on your business game plan for success and ensure all areas of your business align directly to the strategy.
- Apply a research-based cascading model to ensure all employees clearly understand where you’re going, why, and how they fit in to the story in meaningful ways.
Executive Business Planning
- Ensure all work efforts throughout your organization tie back to the business objectives at all levels. Effectively eliminating excess efforts and redundancies that cause distraction and derail teams from achieving goals.
- Understand what a client focused mindset is, and how to effectively lead by example in a client-centric culture.
- Learn where your business is on the centricity scale and what you can do next to impact employee engagement, brand notoriety and long-term financial gain.
- Apply leadership strategies that drive a high-performing client-centric culture.
Connecting to the Business
- Understand how specific business areas work together in order for a high-performing culture to exist.
- Learn how to maximize the matrix and overcome the most prevalent operating model challenges in corporations today.
- Remove silos and optimize collective work efforts from executive leadership throughout all levels of the business.
- Know your personal leadership landscape and how it impacts your culture.
- Understand and be able to demonstrate the 4-most critical leadership skills impacting workplace engagement today.
- Rise-up and actively choose to become a high-performing leader so you can successfully lead your business into the future.
- As the capstone, each executive creates a culture strategy and proposed plan of action; demonstrating their ability to apply systems thinking and learning from the program at an executive level. The outcome is a high-performing business culture that’s positioned to win in today’s competitive marketplace.
- $5,000 per leader (Group rate discount available.)
Learn how to become a Leader Accelerator Business today: